Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog number?

I've probably had created more than 20 blogs, but usually only has one active. Over the years, some abandoned, some merged, some forgotten, some transferred to another account so that I would not see them.

Now, I just created this one, don't know why, but I don't seem to be able to leave blogging behind. But this one would be different, because I won't be bother with settings or template, even the editor. Everything default, and click, click, and click.

The most difficult step of creating a new blog is to decide a name, a name that is not taken. I was thinking "One Last Blog," sounds fine, and hoping it would truly be my last blog, but it's really a common blog name.

After many tries, looking up for synonyms for 'last' or 'final,' I finally came up with a nice name, "Name, Overrated." Perfect name, because of 20 blogs, names have become fairly meaning less, especially, virtually all my blogs are personal blogs, I wrote everything.

Although I like it, the URL would be dragging too long, 13 letters. In the end, I decided to go with a bit of chatty-spelling and went for "Waht Plog." Blog, plog, nice right?

In the end, and the final, is "Waht Blug?" The question mark is necessary.

(Actually, O was under consideration, unfortunately, O's taken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment